These high quality, well equipped glamping pods offer a luxurious approach to the traditional camping experience without losing the freedom and tranquility of that "back to nature" experience. Because the pods are heated, they offer warm and cosy accommodation - "camping all year round"!
• All ready and set up for your arrival
• More privacy and security than a canvas tent
• No tent-style flapping noises to keep you awake
• No putting up and taking down of wet tents
• An outside area for dining and chilling out
• Outstanding views
• A guaranteed dry place to go in wet weather
The Lagavulin and Ardbeg StormPods are set in Lagavulin Bay on the beautiful Isle of Islay, an area of outstanding natural beauty where golden eagles and otters are frequent visitors and situated right next door to the famous whiskey distillery!
For more information on Lagavulin and Islay click here
Click here to view our photo gallery of beautiful sunset views from the Pods
Designed and built on Islay, the Islay Glamping Pods can now be booked online!
From just £60 a night for the Lagavulin and £80 for the Ardbeg - luxury camping at an affordable price!